- "TeamViewer has been such a game changer for our business. Thanks to TeamViewer, we can now launch remote sessions into customers systems, thereby reducing field visits and cutting down costs remarkably. I now feel like a hero."
- I’ve used TeamViewer to remotely control other people’s PCs for a long time. It’s the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to get remote access to the computers of friends and relations who think it’s worth asking me to fix their technical problems.
- TeamViewer has become one of the most advanced and easiest to use remote controlling applications, and fortunately, the company is improving its mobile clients on a regular basis, including the Windows Phone version.
- TeamViewer 12 has a laundry list of other new features, including scripts to automate mouse/key presses, tabbed remote sessions on macOS, up to 60FPS connections, a simplified client interface, faster file transfers, Windows Phone support, and more.
- TeamViewer stands out because our staff love using it. We haven’t found any other remote administration software that comes close. It’s able to adapt to a lot of different technical support issues, which keeps our customers happy.
- "TeamViewer combines remote access and shared meeting features in a single secure app, and it hides most of its complexity under an elegant interface. It's our top pick for remote access software for enterprise and corporate use."