User and connection security are critical in remote access tools. Protecting you is our top priority.
We’re serious about security, and we put our customers and their clients first when it comes to protecting them with the latest in technology. Our infrastructure is ISO 27001 certified and completely HIPAA and SOC2 compliant.
Some of TeamViewer’s defining security features include:
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Two-Factor Authentication
- ISO 27001 Certification for Information Security Management
- HIPAA Compliance
- Brute Force Protection
- User & IP Whitelisting
- Trusted Device Lists
- Enforced Password Reset
Aimed at professional network administrators, our Software Security Statement will give you a detailed picture of TeamViewer’s security credentials before deploying it. Please feel free to distribute this document to your customers in order to resolve possible security concerns.
Have you seen our latest updates? The world’s best remote desktop tool just got better!
Other remote support solutions on the market are designed for IT technicians in mind. But they don’t make it easy for people on the other end to receive support. With TeamViewer 13, establishing incoming and outgoing remote desktop and computer-to-computer connections for real-time support or access to files, networks, and programs is a breeze. Collaborate online, participate in meetings, chat with individuals or groups, and make video calls with one click. After downloading and installing this software, you’ll have your first session up and running within seconds.
Six reasons you should adopt TeamViewer at your company today:
- Quickly re-connect with devices you’ve already accessed by viewing the recent group at the top of your Computers & Contacts list.
- Improve your file transfer experience with flexible job queuing, file browsing mid-transfer, and a complete UI overhaul.
- Boost TeamViewer’s remote control performance by leveraging your GPU for hardware accelerated image processing.
- Streamline your customer support experience by automatically assigning new service cases from your custom modules to a preset first assignee.*
- Expand your IT service coverage with full mobile remote control support for Motorola devices running Android 7.1.1 and above.*
- Conserve battery and data usage of Android smartphones and tablets while delivering always-on support with one-click connections.*
* For premium licenses and above only.