If you’re an IT support service provider or corporate help desk technician, TeamViewer can help you provide remote desktop support when you need to:
- Assist work-at-home employees, staff in satellite locations, clients or partners, and business travelers
- Save time and cut travel costs for on-site, in-person service calls and maintenance
- Eliminate potential shipping damage for computers and laptops sent to repair facilities
- Improve first-call resolution rates
As an IT pro, your work doesn’t always end when you go home. You might even wear the family tech support hat, too. Using TeamViewer’s free non-commercial edition, you can help your parents, grandparents, and friends with their computer problems and troubleshoot their tech issues remotely.
Fix IT Issues Remotely, With Zero Hassle!
Offering remote support to your customers and employees is one thing. Holding remote desktop support and screen-sharing sessions is another — especially if your users have minimal computer skills.
Other remote support solutions on the market are designed with IT technicians in mind, but don’t make it easy for people on the other end to receive support. The setup process takes time and gets frustrating for both you and the people you support. You should be focused on resolving support requests quickly, not jumping through hoops like installing software before the support call, opening firewall ports, telling people where to click, or configuring computers and routers.
With TeamViewer’s remote support solution, you can connect to your employees’ or customers’ computers the moment they need help — without the setup fuss.
- No pre-installed, IT-administered software needed to receive help
- No complicated steps for people receiving support
- No VPN required
- No port configurations
- No firewall hassles
Get started by having your customers and employees download and run the TeamViewer QuickSupport app on their computers and they’ll be all set to receive remote support instantly.
4 Easy Steps and Bingo – You’re in!
TeamViewer remote support software lets you connect securely to client computers, access files and applications, and control their desktops as though you’re sitting in front of them.
With the TeamViewer desktop application, you can start a remote support session in four steps:
- Download and install TeamViewer software on your computer
- Send the TeamViewer QuickSupport link to people you’re supporting to run on their computers
- Enter their TeamViewer ID in the “Control Remote Partner ID” field
- Connect to their computer by entering their password
Once you’re connected, you can see their remote desktop screens, take control of their mouse and keyboard, and fix computer issues on the spot.
- "TeamViewer has been such a game changer for our business. Thanks to TeamViewer, we can now launch remote sessions into customers systems, thereby reducing field visits and cutting down costs remarkably. I now feel like a hero."
- "TeamViewer combines remote access and shared meeting features in a single secure app, and it hides most of its complexity under an elegant interface. It's our top pick for remote access software for enterprise and corporate use."
- I’ve used TeamViewer to remotely control other people’s PCs for a long time. It’s the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to get remote access to the computers of friends and relations who think it’s worth asking me to fix their technical problems.
- TeamViewer has become one of the most advanced and easiest to use remote controlling applications, and fortunately, the company is improving its mobile clients on a regular basis, including the Windows Phone version.
- TeamViewer 12 has a laundry list of other new features, including scripts to automate mouse/key presses, tabbed remote sessions on macOS, up to 60FPS connections, a simplified client interface, faster file transfers, Windows Phone support, and more.
- TeamViewer stands out because our staff love using it. We haven’t found any other remote administration software that comes close. It’s able to adapt to a lot of different technical support issues, which keeps our customers happy.
- “ITbrain gives me a clear view into the status of each computer, including if they were infected with malware, so I could easily address the situation before it went from a hassle to a real problem.”