New to TeamViewer?
Check out these quick start steps to get the most out of the world’s only all-in-one remote connectivity platform.
Provide or Receive Remote Support Instantly
- To provide support: Install TeamViewer full version on your computer, then enter the client’s TeamViewer ID and password to connect to their device.
- To receive support: Download and install the TeamViewer QuickSupport app on your computer, then share your TeamViewer ID and temporary password with the support person.
Get started in less than 3 minutes
Remotely Work on Computers & Servers from Anywhere
- Install TeamViewer software on the computer you need to access and set up unattended access from the Connection menu.
- Set a computer name and access password for the remote computer.
- Install TeamViewer on the accessing computer and add the remote computer to your Computers & Contacts list.
- Select the remote computer from your list, click ‘Remote control using password,’ and enter your password to connect.
Install & configure in less than 5 minutes